Thursday, April 5, 2007

Phase 3

It's all coming together now! Very exciting. My group, Tiger Web Design, had our web design picked, so we will be responsible for creating templates and organizing the links. We can also do usability testing, but I actually think that all the groups will be doing that in the end. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for me, personally, I will probably work on organizing the links in an understandable and instinctively usable way. Crystal and Jocelyn are the "web design" people, so they will be working on the templates. However, that is A LOT of work, so I will also be completely willing to help them in any way that I can, whether it be by doing research, or by writing something, or by finding pictures.

I am enthusiastic (not anxious (this time anyway)) to see how all of the groups' collaborative work comes together in the next few weeks. I think it'll be great!

No comments: